Key features include:
- This jacket offers a tighter-pro fit.
- RESPIR8 fabric is the world’s most breathable/waterproof/stretch 3-layer fabric ever developed. A three-layer fabric L1) H2ZERO printable polyester outer layer, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. L2) A 1mm osmotic polyethylene membrane L3) H2ZERO hydrophobic polyester inner layer that helps you to stay dry.
- Normally a Waterproof-breathable fabric such as a newer version of GORE-TEX™, or EVENT™ is less than: 20k gms water/meter2/24hours (breathable) 20k mm, a 1”x 1” 24 hours water stack, with no water penetration. (waterproof). RESPIR8 offers a remarkable record shattering 30k breathable and 30k waterproof.
- RESPIR8 achieves Aqualibrium shortly after you begin your ride. Because it offers remarkable respiration of the micro-climate between you and the outdoors.
- Aqualibrium is a term we coined that explains what athletes expect from their waterproof-breathable fabrics i.e.; maintaining a microclimate equilibrium balance of moisture in and moisture out. Yielding comfort with no little moister buildup and temperature regulation. RESPIR8 Maintains a steady, comfortable interior micro-climate.
- This jacket is less than 20 ounces. And is easily Packable into a jersey rear pocket.
- the EXTREMIST Jacket has a covered YKK front zipper.
- Three rear pockets make this shell super-convenient.
- Forward rotated sleeves provide a great fit. Achieving RPF (Ride Position Fit).
- 20cm long reflective strip below the rear pockets
- “I rode in this jacket for three hours today and was blown away and surprised with how little latent moisture developed inside the the jacket’s interior meaning very little condensation. I have never experienced anything like this jacket’s performance.” A satisfied user.